Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Aqua Soleil Hotel. Below are hotel policies and procedures, please read them carefully. After reading and signing your hotel registration card at check-in, you agree to abide by our hotel policies and procedures.
For security purposes, valid photo identification is required at check-in. Acceptable forms include a driver’s license or passport. Guests must be 18 years or older to reserve and check into a room.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in time is 4:00pm
Check-out time is 12:00pm
Early Check-ins and Late Check-outs
Early check-in is not guaranteed. Please call the hotel directly the day of your arrival to verify if it is available.
Late check-out is not guaranteed. Please speak to the front desk staff the morning of departure to verify if a late check-out may be accommodated.
Early Check in Fee of $30.00 for arrival between 6:00am and 12:00pmLate Check-out Fee of $30.00 for departure between 2:00pm and 4:00pm
Departure after 4:00pm will result in a one-night plus taxes fee.
Every guest must present a credit or debit card at check-in. The credit card presented must match the name on the ID presented. Credit or Debit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay plus a $100.00 security deposit. The authorization will hold the funds until check-out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. NO CASH ACCEPTED FOR DEPOSIT. Gift cards and Pre-paid cards are not accepted.
We strongly encourage those guests who wish to pay cash to do so at check-out time; However, if someone wants to pay cash at check-in additional policies will apply.
- CASH taken at check-in is NON-REFUNDABLE
- A Valid debit/credit card will still be required for the security deposit. No Exceptions.
- Cash payment will be needed upfront to add more nights.
- Credit Card on file may be charged to cover any outstanding balance.
The Aqua Soleil Hotel is a non-smoking environment. No smoking, vaping, or e-cigarettes are allowed on the hotel property including pool area, balconies, or inside rooms. If smoking is found to take place on the property, a $200.00 cleaning fee will be charged. You may smoke anywhere in the parking lot only. You must be 25 feet from any entrance to the hotel.
There is no fee for parking. Park anywhere there is an available spot as parking is not assigned. Parking extends to the back of the property. Please be sure to respect the designation of all parking spots for handicapped guests, as fines for violation are strictly enforced.
24-hour cancellation policy for all hotel reservations. Failure to cancel in advance results in a one-night plus taxes fee charged to the debit/credit card given at time of reservation. All no-shows will result in an automatic check-out and will be charged the rate of one-night’s stay plus taxes. Holidays and Special Event Weeks may have their own cancellation policies that will override our standard cancellation policy.
The Aqua Soleil Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel. No other animals are allowed.
- Non-refundable fee of $50.00 per dog per stay
- Maximum of 2 dogs per guest room
- Must be kept on a leash
- Must be kenneled when left unattended in a guest room
- Housekeeping Service – Dogs must be removed from a guest room prior to housekeeping service. Failure to do so will result in missed housekeeping service for that day.
- Excessive barking is not allowed. If we are in receipt of more than 2 noise complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Any sign of aggression shown by a dog may result in a request for the dog’s removal from the property.
- Licensed service animals must obey all hotel policies
Noise/Code of Conduct
We strive to make every guest’s stay enjoyable and relaxing. We expect all guests to be respectful and mindful of one another. Unruly activity or annoyances such as yelling, shouting, running, fighting, profanity, public intoxication, and/or excessive noise will not be tolerated. The hotel reserves the right to charge a noise disturbance fee if compensation is given to other guests due to noise. Failure to cooperate may result in being asked to vacate the hotel premises without a refund and police involvement, if necessary.
The hotel charges $40 per adult (18yrs or older), per night over standard occupancy of 2. Children 17 and under stay free, in the same room with parents when no additional bedding is required.
Swimming Pool is for Registered Guests Only. Our Hotel Guests are allowed a maximum of 4 day guests per stay. Registered guest must accompany their guests at all times while on property. All day guests must leave the property by 10pm. A charge of $40.00 per person will apply for each guest that is here past 10pm. We have the right to refuse entry at any time if rules are not being followed or we are nearing full capacity.
There is a safe located in the main office of the hotel in which guests may secure certain valuables. A valid ID will be needed to retrieve any and all items locked in the safe.
The hotel is not responsible for any packages mailed to the guest. All packages are held in the main office until guest’s arrival. A valid ID is needed to retrieve a package. Packages will be issued to the person to whom it was addressed.
All safe items and packages may be retrieved from the main office daily during the hours of 9am-5pm.
In the event that you have a spa treatment and need to cancel or modify your booking, please do so at least 24-hours prior to your arrival date. If a treament is not cancelled 24 hours prior to the appointment’s start time, or if you do not show for the appointment, guest will be subject to a cancellation/No-show fee of 100% of the spa treatment charges.
All other policies including the following:
- Large flotation devices are not permitted. Noodles and water wings are acceptable.
- No personal music devices allowed. Headphones are required if you have your own music. The only amplified music allowed is monitored and controlled by the hotel.
- Music is turned on daily at 11am
- Music is turned off daily at 10pm (Movies by the pool takes precedence)
- Beach balls and soft foam balls are acceptable to use. No hard toys such as footballs.
- No water guns or water balloons are allowed.
- Children 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Use the pool at your own risk. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- There is no Lifeguard on duty.
- The pool will close during any severe or dangerous weather conditions for your safety.
- Pool hours are subject to change at the hotel’s discretion.
All guests that book this room type acknowledge:
- No one under the age of 18 years of age is permitted to stay in this room type.
- No pets are allowed in this room type.
- 2 adult guest maximum allowed in room type
Please know that there is no exception to these rules. Failure to comply will result in being moved to a different room type. In the event we are sold out your reservation may be cancelled.